If invoices are not paid in a timely manner as outlined in the terms, we reserve the right to recover unpaid invoices, including suspension of website services without notice, and/or legal recovery actions.
- Payment terms are 7 days from your invoice date unless we specifically agree otherwise.
- If the website is being hosted on our servers, the final project invoice is due within 7 days of the website launch. If the website is being transferred to a hosting company of your choosing, the final project invoice is due prior to the website transfer.
- Ongoing maintenance will be charged recurringly on the first of every month. These charges are non-refundable.
- If you are being auto-billed for monthly maintenance, and require work above the hourly limit included in your maintenance, we will auto-bill you for hours worked during the previous month up to 10 hours on the 1st of the month (in addition to the monthly maintenance payment). Anything above 10 hours, we will email you for confirmation to confirm this charge before continuing work.
- All deposits are non-refundable.
- All payments for website audits are non-refundable.
You may cancel the maintenance by emailing us at [email protected].
Cancellation does not entitle you to a refund of any prepaid or unused fees. You must email us to cancel services; you will continue to be billed and will be held liable for all payments and services until you have canceled maintenance.
Once canceled, maintenance may only be reinstated at our discretion and will be at our current/updated price. It is not to be considered as a service that may be ‘activated’ only on the months where work is required.
Be aware that if canceled and your website is hosted on our servers, we will send you the website files but are not responsible for transferring your website to a new provider, should you wish our website to remain online. All outstanding debts or invoices must be paid before we will give access to or transfer website files.
Early Termination of Website Project
During the design phase:
If you decide to terminate the project early, or if you do not meet your side of this agreement in terms of timely feedback and sign-off, you’re liable for any payments due for the work that we have completed up until that point.
Under those circumstances, we will invoice you for an amount of up to 100% of the project cost (minus any payments already made on your behalf) to reflect the work already completed. We will be as fair as possible, but any reduction below 100% of the project cost will be at our discretion.
During the development phase:
Once we have started development, if you decide to terminate the project early, or if you do not meet your side of this agreement in terms of timely feedback and sign-off, you’re liable for 100% of the final project cost as outlined in your project proposal. You will be invoiced for project cost (minus any payments already made on your behalf).
We hope the need never arises, but we will take steps to recover unpaid invoices, including suspension of website services without notice and/or legal recovery actions.