Website Design & Development
Let’s face it – you didn’t start a business so you could spend all your spare time trying to DIY a website or fret over the latest SEO practices. That’s where we come in. We create modern, attractive, user-friendly designs, customized to your businesses needs that won’t break the bank, meaning you can spend more time doing what’s important to you: growing your business.
Some of our clients want a basic web presence with information about their company. Others want full branding, SEO, customized blog, marketing material, social media marketing – the works. Most clients land somewhere in the middle. Tell us a little bit about your project and we’ll tailor a detailed proposal clearly outlining everything we would suggest with clear, honest pricing – without overwhelming you with unnecessary technical terms.
Quality photography helps build a reputable image for your business. It can help create a brand story, showcase your work, or bring a little bit of your personality into your business. To get the most out of your web presence, your photos should be:
- Original. Sure, stock photos are okay in some circumstances – but it can also make your website look less professional, chintzy, or even worse – uses the same images as your competitors.
- High-Quality. When a huge portion of users see high-quality photos everyday, low-quality and out of date photos just won’t cut it. You want crisp, clear, well-edited photos that are optimized for your site.
- Consistent.This is a vital element for online sellers – when customers can’t physically see and feel the size, color, and material of your products, it can be nearly impossible to understand what the product is truly like. Having product photos with consistent lighting, backgrounds, and relative size leads to more sales and fewer returns. Plus, it helps make a more streamlined, clean, and professional product page.
Products, lifestyle, or landscape – let’s collaborate and make something cool.
Whether you need new business cards or a creative brainstorm to revamp your brand – we’ve got you. We create unique designs that get straight to the point of getting new customers. All of our designs are created with intention, so it will connect with your audience and make a lasting impression. We do everything: logos, book covers, product packaging, and beyond. Why is graphic design important?
- It makes you look good. As much as people like to say ‘don’t judge a book by its cover’ – we all do it. Initial opinions are formed in a matter of seconds. Aesthetically pleasing, professionally designed graphics will create positive first impressions. When you only have seconds to influence someone to stay on your site, old, confusing, and downright ugly graphics can lose you customers.
- It conveys a message. When you have a solid brand with high-quality graphics, you’re sending the message to your customers that you’re credible and trustworthy.
- It sets you apart. Having consistent branding and design makes you stand apart from your competitors, as well as makes a subconscious mark on potential customers.
Let’s talk about how we can make your business memorable.
Monthly Website Maintenance
Alright, so you have a fancy new website – now what? Just having a sleek, well-designed, professional website isn’t enough – keeping your website updated and maintained is crucial to keeping things running at full capacity, as well as create a secure environment for your customers. We’ll keep everything updated and secure, offer simple site changes, and keep consistent backups of your site for a reasonable rate. Why is website maintenance important?
- Security. Websites need consistent software and security updates, so they don’t become vulnerable to the latest exploits and get taken offline. Plus, we’ll always have a backup of your site, so if there are any issues, we can restore it from the most recent backup.
- Customer Experience. We’ve all been victims of an outdated site – either the address is listed wrong, the email is no longer valid, or the hours were last updated in 2012. Keeping your site updated with valuable information not only makes a better and more professional business image, but it also increases the likelihood that your content appears when your target audience searches for relevant key terms
Any questions? Feel free to reach out to us any time.
What They Say About Us
“Eliza worked with me every step of the way with a website redesign project and was able to craft exactly what I wanted. The prices are beyond fair and the quality of work exceeded my expectations.” Read More >
“The value for these high-quality services was exceptional, and proved to me that there is indeed no reason to use high-priced companies to get a good looking product with SEO and maintenance.” Read More >